I was born and raised in Madrid, Spain. Computer and Telecommunication Engineer with 10+ experience in the IT industry. I have been traveling around the world involved in recognized projects, for instance IP Network in San Salvador (El Salvador), Cisco Systems’ Professional services, AENA (National Airport Institution in Spain) and ATENTO’s Calls Centre in Casabalnca (Morocco).
I moved to Hawaii in 2003 to do my masters degree in Information Systems – living and working in the islands since I graduated back in 2005. Currently responsible for Quality Assurance at Phase 2, a Honolulu headquarters SaaS company with great ideas and projects -excited about it ! !.
I like to enjoy outdoors sports and try to keep in shape during my free time. As for food, I like pretty much every thing but “too spicy’ meals.
I hope that everyone out there is having a good day and please don’t hesitate to contact me and drop a line if you ever need something that I could help you with.
Aloha and Mahalo.
Contact me at: email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications
Quality Assurance Manager - PHASE 2 (http://www.phase2.com/). Honolulu, HI
May 2009- current
- Responsible for overall quality assurance for Phase 2.
- Service provisioning, backups, disaster recovery, security, documentation, capacity planning and performance.
- Ensure adherence to established procedures and modifying procedures.
- Network management systems - ensure proactive identification of issues.
- Supervising and coordinating responsibilities
Data Center-NOC Manager - NetEnterprise, Inc. Honolulu, HI
September 2006- April 2009
Hawaii Pacific University, Information Technology Services Div.
June 2004-December 2005
- Responsible for technical support for all faculty and staff.
- Support for HPU Pipeline accounts, login, and fixing connection problems.
- Support HPU Web CT’s accounts, login, and fixing connection problems.
- Provide assistance for requests of Internet dial-in access, fixing system set-up problems, and wireless post setup throughout the University.
January 1999-August 2003
Phase I at Telefonica Spain: January 2002-August 2003
- Manage the firm’s key client, AENA (the Spanish Airport Authority). The main tasks of AENA are to administer airport facilities and manage telecommunication systems in Spain, which includes 45 airports and 5 air transit control centers in four flight Information Centers. As the project manager and leader for this large account, I had to control and coordinate the development and stabilization of their national scale corporate network (RECOA). The RECOA network is set up for the connection (including data, voice, real time applications and image transmission) of all airports and control centers. In addition, successfully completed a significant challenge for the RECOA network: switching from ATM (Voice over ATM) to VoIP (Voice over IP) in the actual ATM backbone system (50 Cisco Systems nodes).
- Responsible for successful implementations of all projects related to the wireless technology within the firm – clients are primarily large hotel chains in Spain.
Phase II at Telefonica Spain: January 2001-January 2002
Project Engineer Pro Services at Cisco Systems Spain
- Control, coordinate, and provide integral support throughout the updating of AENA’s RECOA backbone from 12 to 50 ATM Cisco Systems nodes.
- Coordinate and provide integral support to the Spanish call centre located in Casablanca (Morocco).
- Helped coordinate installation and support of activities within AENA of CISCO and CABLETRON Local Area Network equipment (switches and routers).
- Collaborative efforts in designing and installing IP networks for clients.
- Completed a seven-month project in El Salvador, Guatemala, and other Central American countries, for the installation, configuration and support activities of the Cisco Systems equipment of this wide area network. Network tools used were SV+ and Cisco Works. Also provided 24x7 phone service.
- Hawaii Pacific University (2007-Current) Honolulu, HI
Master in business administration(MBA)
- Hawaii Pacific University (2003-2005) Honolulu, HI
Master of Science, Information Systems (MSCIS)
- Alcalá De Henares University (1995-1999) Madrid, Spain
Bachelor Of Science, Computer Science and
- Isaac Peral College (1990-1995) Madrid, Spain
Professional Diploma, Electronic Expertise
- CCNA Routing (2002, 2007)
- CCDA (2002,2007)
- Cisco Express Foundation Design Specialist (2008)
- Cisco - Lifecycle Services Express (2008)
- CCNA-WAN Switching (2002)
- CCNP-WAN Switching IGX (2002)
- BSCN (CCNP) (2002)
Fluent English, Spanish (mother tongue), Japanese (learning process). Can communicate in Italian and Portuguese.